Choral Repertoire 2013-2014 Season



Anthems


Composer                                  Title


16th Century Spanish Villancico   Riu, riu chiu
Attwood Teach me O lord the way of thy statutes
Beethoven Heavens are telling, The
Brahms Hunter, The
Byrd Non nobis Domine
Carter O come, o come, Emmanuel
Elgar Ave verum corpus
Farrant Lord for thy tender mercie's sake
German Traditional Macht hoch die tur
Guest Suo Gan
Hairston Of the Father's love begotten
Hairston Lo' how a rose e'er blooming
Hebrew Folk Song King of Kings and Lord of Lords
Hurd Concertato on all creatures of our God and king
Jacob Brother James's Air
Ledger Adam lay ybounden
Marcello Lord of life, The
Martin With a voice of singing
Mozart Ave verum corpus
Niles I wonder as I wander
Noble Souls of the righteous
Parry Dear Lord and Father of Mankind
Pitoni Cantate Domino
Purcell Thou knowest lord
Ravenscroft Remember O thou man
Spiritual Jesus walked that lonesome valley
Spiritual Guide my feet
Spiritual He's the lilly of the valley
Stanford When in our music God is glorified
Taize Ubi caritas
Tallis If ye love me
Temple Prayer of St. Francis, The
Thomas Sing noel
Vaughan Williams Come my way, my truth my life
Wesley Lead me Lord



Anglican Chant

Barstow
Boyce
Davies
Noble
Norris
Russell
Thalben-Ball
Woodward


Service Music


Archangelsky
Hill
Hurd
Matthias
Merbecke
Powell
Proulx
Schubert
Willan